Patient Selection & Outcome Survey
Exclusively for TearScience® Practices – Patient Selection & Outcome Survey
The completed Patient Selection & Outcome Survey can be filled out by a practicing LipiFlow® doctor. As a token of appreciation for the doctor’s time, a compensation of $50 per survey will be paid. Please note that this information will be provided as part of the Federal Sunshine Act. Doctors and practices that cannot receive payment should not participate in this survey.
Patient Selection & Outcomes – Invites qualified TearScience® practices to complete a survey by submitting the following between Nov 1 and Jan 15:
- A completed Patient Selection & Outcomes Survey
- The serial number and the empty pouch from the Activator(s) used for patient treatment
- A copy of the patient receipt for the associated LipiFlow® treatment
- Complete one Marketing Programs (Patient Seminar and/or Roundtable) within November 1 – December 15, 2013. Attendee list should be submitted as support.
To qualify for the rebate, TearScience® practices must:
- Utilize purchased activators for treatments
- Complete a patient seminar on LipiFlow® or a Roundtable to educate other doctors on LipiFlow® and provide to TearScience® a signed attendee list. Patient Seminar and/or roundtable must be done between Nov 1 and Dec 15, 2013.
The doctor will receive a $50 check for completing the survey for each a paid LipiFlow® eye treated between Nov 1 and Dec 15, 2013. Payment for completed surveys will be provided in Jan 2014 for all qualified surveys received.
Thank you for your continued dedication to creating the standard of dry eye care.